Disability insurance is cheaper than you think, Get a quote today
Disability Insurance Goes to Work in Your Absence
An illness or unexpected injury can put your finances in peril. Let Bayside Associates guide you toward disability income insurance and help protect your ability to earn income.
Most folks understand the benefits of healthcare, life insurance, homeowners and car insurance. But many take for granted what would happen if they suddenly weren’t able to earn a living due to unforeseen circumstances.
Disability income insurance protects your ability to earn an income. If you find yourself unable to work because of injury or illness, proper disability income insurance will help maintain a living and keep your savings in tact.
Disability income insurance from Bayside Associates will:
- Replace most of your existing income to help keep you out of debt and current with expenses.
- Pay benefits for a predetermined amount of time (until you return to work or reach retirement).
- Provide tax-free benefits (assuming you pay premiums with after-tax dollars).
- Pair with any group short- or long-term disability plan provided by your employer.
- Follow you; it's your policy to keep it no matter where you work, as long as you decide to pay premiums.
Many think that if they have coverage at work, they will be taken care of. However, unless one has a strategy to replace most of their lost income in the event of disability, they will end up draining savings and cutting short any plans for the future. Individual disability insurance helps provide or enhance your income protection, allowing your to maintain your lifestyle and keep your financial goals in tact should injury or illness prevent you from going to work. To learn more, contact us.